Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Was that suppose to be dessert?

Mood: Optimistic
I am listening to: Keyboard clicking around me
I am reading: “The Interruption of Everything” by Terry McMillan

This morning's train ride was pretty uneventful. Now that school is back in session, it is the evening rides that I dread. Why are those middle and high school kids so rude and disruptive on the train? They kiss, curse, fight, scream, play music, etc. They have no shame and it is so embarrassing when they act like this in front of 'pink' folks who may be still on the train. I always wonder if they would act like this if their parents happen to be on the train, but I honestly think that for most of them, it wouldn't even matter.

Anyway...I find myself laughing as I think of some recent dating drama that a friend experienced. She told me that she went out to dinner with a guy that she had recently met. He seemed cool, professional, and all that good stuff. Everything seemed to be going fine, and then right before they got up to leave, he decides to pull his 'thang' (what we used to call it way back in the day) out at the table, in the restaurant....lol Of course, her reaction was WTF!?

Is this what we have to look forward to in our 30's?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home