Saturday, September 17, 2005

Yuck Mouth


At a recent 'Hen' Party, a friend told a story of her weekend online dating disaster. He sent her the pic, it looked fine. She met him face-to-face, and his teeth looked like a Piranha! In her words, it looked like someone had taken a beer bottle and slapped him in the mouth with it. His teeth were chipped, jagged and discolored (brown and green like army camouflage).

I have been told that your teeth can get this way if your mother placed koolaid in your bottle when you were a baby.


Now I do feel bad for this guy, but we were just wondering, how does it get this bad? What causes such decay? Can't the decay that is dripping all in his mouth poison the rest of his and organs system?

She is disgusted and he keeps asking “You don’t find me attractive, do you?”
DUH!?

2 Comments:

Blogger KL said...

I forgot to add that she thought that he was playing a joke on her by wearing fake teeth...since its close to Halloween. She sat there waiting for him to remove them...LOL

3:41 PM  
Blogger KL said...

This reminds me of a commercial that used to come on back in the day. The Yuck Mouth character was singing this song, trying to get kids to brush their teeth.

"They call me 'Yuck Mouth' because I don't brush...how's about a little kiss (smack). I got some beef in my teeth and some chicken too....OUCH, that's a cavity, hey that's new.

But if you don't brush your teeth and this is true, you'll be a yuck mouth.

Don't be a yuck mouth!"

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home