Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Anger Management


I guess as I get older, I get more frustrated and angry. I was frustrated this morning when I couldn’t find anything to wear. I was angry at myself for running late again. I was mad at the world for having to go to work in the first place. I was pissed at the people who feel the need to hold up traffic by backing into their spots in the Metro parking garage...just pull in and keep it moving! I was upset that I have to pass by all of the empty parking spaces on the reserved levels of the parking garage until I can find an empty spot, way up on level 5. I was dreading the fact that the elevator will probably be broken again in the garage which means 5 flights up and down today. I was cursing when I had to squeeze my big SUV in between 2 other SUVs that surrounded the parking space.

I was devastated when I had to stay at work for a whole extra hour because the website went down.

I smiled and laughed when I finally made it back to my car to see this note on the windshield: “The next time you park this damn close to my truck, you will have four flate tires. I have your tag number!”

‘Flate’ tires…learn how to spell biatch…LMAO!

To take the time to get out a piece of paper, write that note and stick it on my car means that you have SERIOUS anger management issues.

….I did check to see if she had keyed by door though….LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger justme said...

We sould a lot alike on the road rage!!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home